Need Help? Toll Free: 800.288.7466 - Fax: 973 808 4589
Telquest International :: PBXNSIP
Small offices have different requirements
In the past, small offices were not blessed with reasonable VoIP solutions. Now that has changed.
- Small offices don't like to hear noisy servers. Moving parts like server hard drives and fans create a lot of noise that you just don't want in a small office. And every moving part increases the risk of a mechanical failure.
- Now you can put your PBX right under your desk and you won't hear or feel it.
- Running a 400 Watt server 24 hours per day 7 days a week is not an option for small offices. Check out your electricity bill and you know what we are talking about. Saving electricity is not only good for your wallet, it is also good for our environment.
- When it comes to service reliability, good old Telephone Lines (FXO) are still a very good option for small offices. Keep your numbers that you already have without missing the advantages of VoIP.
Being able to use the more advanced SIP trunking for specific routes makes this option even more attractive and keeps your FXO service provider bill reasonable.
Small offices want it all
Without missing any features, we put the pbxnsip PBX into an embedded appliance that comes with a built-in 4-port FXO gateway to connect your existing outside lines. You can use all features of the "big" PBX in the same way on the appliance:
- Use the pbxnsip auto attendant to route calls in your organization.
- Keep callers entertained with music and special announcements while they wait.
- Park calls, send them to voicemail or pick up ringing calls from other extensions
- Use the built-in conference server to schedule conferences with PIN codes for access
- Receive emails when you miss a call or when you have a new voicemail message
- Click to Dial from your Outlook Address Book
- If you have any wireless WiFi phones, connect them as extensions through SIP
As an additional benefit, the CS410 appliance comes with a music on hold input connector that you can connect to any analog music source (for example, CD player, MP3 player or radio). And if your office does overhead paging, you will be please to hear that the CS410 has an output that can be connected to your existing overhead paging equipment.
When customers are calling, they will not have the impression they are talking to a small office.
Growing your business is not a problem
When your office grows, you can always move your setup program to a larger server-based platform without even loosing a single voicemail message. There isn't a magic number of ports that forces you to write off your investments when employee number 17 is coming on board. PBXNSIP talks SIP and you can be sure it is a good investment.
Check out the latest devices on the market, they are all options for you.
More information available.
Click here for a complete datasheet of the CS410 appliance in PDF format.
There are no available products under this category.